Moving up to a 6-channel opens up the chance to add retracts, flaps or other functions to your aircraft. The TTX610 gives you the control you need at a price you can easily afford.
Changing dual rates on ailerons, elevator and rudder requires flipping a single switch. A two-position and a three-position switch make activating auxiliary functions just as easy.
Like all Tactic 2.4GHz systems, the TTX610 offers the interference-free dependability of the exclusive SLT protocol, which makes it ideal for use with all SLT receivers — including the ones included with all Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) aircraft. Pressing a button on the included TR625 receiver reinforces TTX610 dependability by creating an unbreakable and exclusive link between your transmitter and receiver.
Dependability, affordability and features make the TTX610 is a standout system that offers the features you want and room to grow!
- Switched 5th and 6th channels for landing gear, flaps and other functions
- Dual rate switch (aileron, elevator & rudder)
- Wireless trainer system, plus wired system with a 3.5mm round jack
- Digital trims with memory, fast/slow step adjustment & sound cues (Ch1-4)
- Servo reversing (all channels)
- V-tail and elevon mixing
- Quad-bearing gimbals
- Adjustable stick lengths
- Low-voltage & and no trainer signal alarms
- Charge jack for optional rechargeable batteries
- Internal antenna
- On/off switch
- Factory-set fail-safes (aileron, elevator & rudder)
- User-settable throttle fail-safe
- Compact, lightweight TR625 twin antenna receiver with push-button linking
Wij zijn van maandag t/m zaterdag telefonisch bereikbaar na 14:00 uur op het volgende nummer:
TEL: +31 (0)527-620033
GSM: +31 (0)6-23779290.
Wij werken uitsluitend op afspraak! Ook 's avonds.
Op zondag zijn wij gesloten.